Friday, March 11, 2011

Shuttle Endeavour Roll Out


Shuttle Endeavour rolled out last night from the Vehicle Assembly Building and headed over to Launch Pad 39A. This is mission STS-134 and is scheduled to blast off on April 19, 2011. I had the really cool chance to photograph this from inside the VAB and was so glad that I drove all the way to Kennedy Space Center and did it. I love the way the shuttle lights up with the Xenon lights hitting it and couldn't get over how big the building and the Endeavour actually are.
The space program at KSC seems to be winding down, (which sucks), and this is the last ever launch of Endeavour, so I will put out as many remote cameras as I can and pray for a successful mission.
Thanks to all who helped me at the VAB and to all of the folks at NASA.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Alex! How did you get such terrific access to the shuttle and into the NASA launch facility?
    Keep up the great work.
    Paul Kellogg

    ReplyDelete